RENTAL EQUIPMENT & REPAIRS
Waikiki Dive Center is your one-stop-shop for all of your diving needs. We are passionate about ocean sports and education, and we know what you love doing on a relaxing vacation. So leave the headaches and gear weight to us, we offer top grade professional equipment and tank rentals. Just bring your certification card to our shop, and we’ll take care of you! If you’re looking to snorkel, you are in the right place. You can expect our mask, snorkel and fins are professional grade that are made of highest quality silicon and crystal clear temper glass lenses. They do not leave bloody reverse squeeze lines around your face, never leaking fit, never skin rash, and never choking snorkels. We do not offer supermarket grade gear here, guaranteed! Your experience matters.
Come by the shop and pick up various masks, snorkels, and fins. But wait, there is more. Join our Waikiki Dive Ohana Club and receive the extra Kama’aina specials.
At the Waikiki Dive Center, we provide the best experience and our divers use only top-quality high-performing and no-side-affect gear. Thanks to our long established partnership and official dealership with ScubaPro, Oceanic, Mares and Aqualung. Our BCDs are the latest ScubaPro Hydro, light in weight, a back inflation system including weight integration, with an Air2 Octo-inflator for comfort and convenience. In addition, both our short and full-body wet-suit offer warmth and a great range of motion and flexibility while underwater.
If you like our gear so much, ask for used gear discount to own or buy at student rate for the best deal you wouldn’t find elsewhere.
We also have a full-service gear maintenance department to service both scuba gear and tanks. With certified technicians on staff, we can answer any repair-related questions. In addition, Waikiki Dive Center, a Full Service 5-Star Instructor Development Center, caters to all of your new diving gear needs.
The Waikiki Dive Center Difference:
- Our rental equipment only uses the most reliable high quality material and name brand
- Our rates are amongst the lowest in town, including packages
A Few Things To Remember When Renting Gear
- Pressurize regulator on a full tank to check for leaks and free flows
- Check all mouthpieces, looking for holes or tears
- Inflate BCD to make sure it holds air and all the dump valves work
- Make sure weight pockets are included on weight integrated BCDs
- Make sure tanks are full and tank valve o-ring is good condition
- Check visual inspection and hydro inspection dates on tanks if filling them
- Check zippers on wet suits to make sure they zip smoothly in both directions
- Turn dive computer on and make sure there is no low battery indicator
- Check all hoses for abrasions, tears, or kinks
- Familiarize yourself with alternate air source functions for breathing and oral inflation