Waikiki Dive Center is a one stop shop for all of your diving needs. Not everyone owns their own scuba equipment, so our shop offers both equipment and tank rentals. Just bring your certification card to our shop and we’ll take care of you! If you’re just looking to snorkel, we’ll give you a deal on a mask, snorkel and fins package rental. Or, join the Waikiki Dive Club and receive the extra Kama’aina benefits.
Our rental gear comes from manufacturers like ScubaPro, Oceanic, and Aqualung. Our standard rental BCDs are the Soffer, a back inflation system, weight integration, with an Air2 octo-inflator for comfort and convenience. This is the same, top quality, high performance gear that you’ll find in the showroom! In addition, both our short and full-body wetsuits offer warmth and a great range of motion and flexibility while under water.
If you don’t own your own gear we’ll put you in something you’d want to own.
We also have a full-service repair department and are able to service all both scuba gear and tanks. With certified technicians on staff, we can answer any of your repair related questions. Waikiki Dive Center, a Full Service Five Star Instructor Development Center catering to all of your diving needs.
The Waikiki Dive Center Difference
- Our rental equipment is high quality/name brand
- Our rates are low and offer packages
A Few Things To Remember When Renting Gear
- Pressurize regulator on a full tank to check for leaks and free flows
- Check all mouthpieces, looking for holes or tears
- Inflate BCD to make sure it holds air and all the dump valves work
- Make sure weight pockets are included on weight integrated BCDs
- Make sure tanks are full and tank valve o-ring is good condition
- Check visual inspection and hydro inspection dates on tanks if filling them
- Check zippers on wet suits to make sure they zip smoothly in both directions
- Turn dive computer on and make sure there is no low battery indicator
- Check all hoses for abrasions, tears, or kinks
- Familiarize yourself with alternate air source functions for breathing and oral inflation