Enjoy the diving adventure of a lifetime and join our professional guides on a nighttime scuba dive! We have over 15 dive sites to choose from!
SHIPWRECKS AND CORAL REEFS FOR CERTIFIED DIVERS
- Certified Divers Must be able to carry 30lbs.
- Advanced Open Water
ShipWrecks and Coral Reefs Scuba Diving Near Waikiki Beach
Join a small group of certified divers for our morning excursion to two extraordinary sites, one deepwater dive to a shipwreck and a shallow dive to a natural coral reef!
Wherever you go, our crew will make sure you get the most out of your underwater adventure. Our divers have been lucky enough to see an endangered Hawaiian monk seal, a humpback whale, and some phenomenal coral formations. We’ll show you the best of Oahu’s underwater wildlife.
Tours depart from Kewalo Basin Harbor or Maunalua Bay, depending on your boat. We provide transportation to and from the harbor.
Here are just a few of the dive sites we choose from:
- The Sea Tiger: This is the deepest recreational shipwreck in Oahu’s waters. Ask your guide about the boat’s intriguing history involving 93 Chinese immigrants.
- San Pedro: A Korean fishing company operated this boat back in the 1970s when it caught fire off South Point.
- YO-257: Rich with history, this boat had its glory days during World War II and the Korean War.
- Nautilus Reef: This is a prime location for octopuses and large eels.
- Kewalo Pipe/Horseshoe Reef: Beware of the large schools of barracuda and the largest morays around Oahu. They call this place home.
What to bring:
Swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, and waterproof camera. We provide all the diving gear and equipment but feel free to bring your wetsuit if you prefer.
Ask about our GoPro9 rental at our dive shop.